I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Wow I did not know about this feature but I’m really glad I do now.
This is good to know, I didn’t know that there was this option!
This website is made up of killers
A compilation of my favourite ‘we’re all killers’ posts.
I love this website.
I CAN’T GET OVER HOW DRAMATIC THIS REACTION IS
"oh look at me just casually doing a junket interview wHEN SUDDENLY NATURE AND ITS AMAZING POWER excuse me i must poem"
excuse me i must poem
Over Dramatic Hiddleston
I want Nightwing. ;____;
Goddamn, he looks extra hot, but he’s not Nightwing anymore, now I have mixed feelings.
We like to let out our animal side every once in a while.
Please Reblog and don’t repost on other sites!
There should be a show called “You’ll Never Find Out” where each week there’s a new story with a new set of characters and it always ends on a cliffhanger.
Well hello there satan
NO BUT THEN IN THE SEASON FINALE THEY HAVE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPOTS TO SHOW THE CONCLUSIONS FOR ALL THE STORIES
AND PLOT TWIST: All those unconnected stories? They connect like puzzle pieces in the end.
I would watch the fuck out of that.
fun fact: once in biology my teacher told us that “if you’re ever crying wipe the tears all over your face and they’ll help clear up your skin” then he explained that because tears are designed to clear dust and dirt from your eyes and will do the same for your skin and clear up acne and i remember thinking “excellent, fandom will make me beautiful”
this isn’t how i want to be remembered